DESIGNATIONS AND EDUCATION
What professional designations/certifications are available for Risk Managers?
There are a variety of designations/certifications available to risk professionals including:
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Associate in Risk Management for Public Entities (ARM-P)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Enterprise in Risk Pool Management (ERPM)
- Enteprise Wide Risk Management (ARM-E)
- RIMS Fellow (RF)
Earn a Certificate in Risk Management
Cal State Fullerton Extension’s Risk Management Certificate is designed for risk managers, human resource managers, health and safety professionals, and others responsible for risk management, employee safety and human resources. The program begins in February at CSUF Garden Grove Center, 12901 Euclid Street. Classes are held in the evening and on Saturday. They include:
- Risk Management Essentials
- Risk Management Techniques
- Risk Management - Corporate Insurance Strategies
For More Information: Contact Brandy Schaal at (714)278-7269, email@example.com or go to www.csufextension.org and click on Certificate Programs – then Risk Management, which is located under the heading: Insurance/Healthcare.
Schedule of RIMS Workshops and Courses
Update your knowledge. Stay competitive. Receive credit towards the RIMS Fellow designation. See the schedule and enroll on the RIMS Society website.