Chapter committees were created to accomplish the goals of the Chapter, specifically to further the cause of Risk Management, inform and educate the membership, raise money for the Chapter, and to assist members to assume increased responsibility within the Chapter.
Make a meaningful contribution benefiting our community through significant involvement of Chapter resources and members.
- Investigate and propose RIMS-driven community service projects within San Diego County
- Promote risk and safety awareness
- Protect and enhance the quality of life
- Obtain broad participation of the San Diego RIMS membership
- Create an awareness of RIMS
To promote growth in membership of the San Diego Chapter of RIMS.
- Develop recruitment methods
- Orient new members
- Get new members involved in Chapter activities
- Recognize membership to ensure retention
- Nominate Board candidates engaged in Chapter activities
Effectively communicate to the general membership the latest trends in the insurance industry.
- Provide our membership with insurance industry highlights either in an electronic format or during monthly meetings
- Keep our membership informed of the latest insurance market products, services and technology
- Host an annual educational forum that will empower our membership and promote the objectives of our chapter
- Serve the needs of Chapter and serve as its Liaison to the Insurance Community