The Internet of Things (IoT) Members Meeting November 16th
Join us! The meeting will be free and virtual noon to 1 PM on November 16th.
The future of Risk Prevention is here!
Definition and explanation of the Internet of Things (IoT)
Importance of IoT in the modern world – prevent loss and enable predictive maintenance
Key components of IoT systems – sensors, hardware, software, data analytics and 24/7 support
Unique challenges and opportunities in Risk Management
Case studies and real-world applications.
The presenter will be Kirk Ferguson from Hartford Steam Boiler.
Senior Client Manager – Western US IoT Specialist
- 30 + years in the insurance industry
o 10 Years with HSB
o Past Roles include / Underwriting Leadership / Claims Leadership / Regional Business Development Leadership
- Experience in Internet of Things / Sensor Technology
- Presented HSB Products and Services to many large school districts and municipalities
- Member of Association of Governmental Risk Pools
o Represented HSB at National AGRIP Conference
- Based in Arizona – Formerly based in Colorado